Friday 1 October 2010

Last week was the week that Emily finally admited she can't do everything! I finally gave up my freelance work and as of Thursday I am now a full time shop-keep (artist, maker and events organiser...cough....I honestly can't just do one thing!) which means much more regular hours and more, fabulous handmade goodies for you, more fantastic workshops and events and generally just more of my attention, which I assure you is a good thing!

Anyway. This week we have had in some fabulous new sweaters from Laura Laura, some cute critters from Debbie Greenaway and some absolutely stunning jewellery made from vintage suspenders and sterling silver by Nicola Reed....


Next week lots more new stock should be arriving as well as the much anticipate badge making workshop with Nikki McWilliams on Tuesday and the Jean-etic Engineering workshop with Ellen Munro on Wednesday. (email for info and booking details – thespiderandtheflyedinburgh@gmail.com)

There's gonna be a beautiful new autumnal window display, with the help of some props from Kirsty of Wooden Tree.

Aaaand Magpie is not far around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment